Cannot log in to FanGraphs / Ottoneu 5/21/2022

Is the site down? Admittedly, I’m out of town with spotty internet and using my phone. I’m having trouble signing into my account. When I try to sign-in it just kicks me to Ottoneu.fangraphs.com. Now I can’t even get the sign-in page to load. If this isn’t a true issue for more than just me, please delete this thread.

I’m unable to log in as well. I can see my league and info, but I can’t log in. When I click to log in, I get the ‘This site can’t be reached’ error.

I cant log in as well. I can see team but cant take any action. Im new to league and thought perhaps it was because I needed to cut a player and it locked me out or something.

Same as above. @nivshah

@KilleBrews don’t worry, it’s not related to your roster.

1 Like

Same here

The FG DB is having issues and I’m investigating

Though this seems to have fixed itself

FanGraphs login is down and that’s affecting us. They are aware and I’ll post an update when I can.

5 Likes

I still can’t get in. Getting same no server message.

Thanks for being so on top of that, Niv

4 Likes

I second that thanks. Niv keep us posted.

1 Like

This is actually affecting all of FanGraphs, not just login. Their team has been working on the issue for a few hours now and I really hope to have an update soon!

4 Likes

Thanks for all the updates! While it’s frustrating for all, it’s reassuring to know it’s not my personal devices, network, etc. that’s the problem.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m really sorry about this, I know its frustrating. I can ensure you that none of the site data is affected and once FanGraphs is fully back up everything should be back to normal. Totally out of my hands right now, and I’m talking with the FanGraphs people about options so that this can be somewhat in my control if this comes up again.

2 Likes

Hey Niv, I hope I’m not adding to your workload when I propose this, but if we’re not able to log in today to set lineups, is there any chance of using the lineup optimizer from OPL?

1 Like

Nope, that isn’t a possibility for regular Ottoneu.

1 Like

I am seeing FanGraphs article pages and seem to be logged back in to FanGraphs. Awaiting word from the FG team and any one else who can confirm / deny this.

3 Likes

Same… I am signed back in there as well now.

2 Likes

Appreciate everyone’s patience and good vibes this morning. Hate it when things like this happen and not 100% sure we are through this but I’m feeling good now that I see trades being accepted, etc.

3 Likes

I’m back as well. Great job in getting it back online before the games start.

2 Likes