CouchManagers has set up importing Ottoneu keepers via an upload of our roster export. This will allow you to do a slow draft on the CouchManagers site without having to manually input players already on rosters.
I really appreciate their effort in integrating closer with Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball. It gives more options for all of you when determining how best to handle your pre-season drafts.
You can reach out to CouchManagers if you have any questions about this process.
Can confirm. This is lifechanging.
I just imported the league 757 keepers into couchmanagers and it was a breeze. Just:
- Download a csv file of your league rosters under tools on the Ottoneu page (the crossed tool icon at the top of your league page.
- Go to your draft room at Couch Managers.
- Click on “Manager Settings” at the bottom right of the page.
- Click “Add Keepers” on the right side of the page.
- Click “Ottoneu leagues can upload keepers file here” and point it to your downloaded copy of the league rosters you downloaded in step #1…
- Assign the rosters to the proper owner via drop down menu.
It worked like a charm. I’ll still have my owners look over their roster and make sure the correct players are added, but the salary cap numbers all lined up the the rosters I looked at were correct. It did give me an error saying it couldn’t identify the correct Luis Garcia to add to one of the rosters. I did that manually and it wasn’t a big deal. Big thanks to Niv and Couch Managers for making this work. Slow auctions are a great way to knock out an Ottoneu draft - especially first year drafts and leagues with scheduling problems.