Daily Changes for specific stats on the Standings page (Roto leagues)

Would love to see ‘daily changes’ on the standings page so we can tell where a team has gained or lost points each day. That seems to be a feature in many other platforms. Wondering if it may be implemented on Ottoneu? Would love to see where I gained or lost points on a particular day especially as we get down to the wire. Thanks!

Do you mean for specific categories in roto leagues?

yes. if i picked up 3 points on the day, it would be great to be able to see that i gained 2 in home runs, gained 2 in RBI’s but lost a point in ERA. CBS for example has a toggle in their live standings where you can swtich to different views: one is daily category changes (called ‘daily trends’ as i describe above), one is total category points (12 for 1st in a category, 11 for second, etc.), one is YTD stats per category, to name a few

or even just a green or red indicator on a team’s stats in each category to display if a team gained or lost points in that category that day.

Yeah I totally agree, I’ve been wanting this on the site this season a lot as I chase 6th place in league 1.

2 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear I was on the right track. Thanks Niv

The standings page for Roto leagues now shows what specific stats you’ve gained or lost points in since yesterday. Genie badge for @jamgol

This change required some larger changes to the Standings page, so please let me know if you notice any issues. Thanks!

6 Likes

This is an awesome update, wasn’t even my request but thanks for putting this together!

2 Likes

niv,
that is awesome! thank you so much for implementing this (and to do it so fast as well!).
jamie

1 Like

just want to say, really digging this update to the standings page! thank you again!

1 Like