Don't reload/reset page after a restricted player is deleted

Apologies if I’m putting this in the wrong spot. I’d like to request a feature on the Restricted Players tab that doesn’t auto return to the top when a player is deleted if possible. Use case being if/when you’re scrolling the list and multiple players need to be deleted, you don’t have to return to the spot manually (and a I guy like me who can’t remember where he’s at most of the time, doesn’t forget the last player he saw).

This was a 3-line change and is completed. Give it a refresh and let me know if that helped out.

Hey Niv, so I’ve cleared refreshed, cleared my cache, etc. just in case, but now it doesn’t appear to be deleting players at all now?

Good news / bad news

Good news is I see how to fix this

Bad news is the original request is more than 3 lines of code it turns out and I’ll need to spend some time on it when I can.

Ok, it’s no sweat…it’s a nice to have, not at all a need. Thanks for giving it a look. One thing, it still doesn’t appear to be deleting players now though after the refresh.

Thanks Niv!

Haven’t pushed my fix out for this quite yet.

I believe I’ve fixed the bug I just introduced, and will look at the larger problem when I can.

It actually appears BOTH items are fixed. It allowed me to delete, and didn’t auto-return to the top of the page.

1 Like

Well ok then. Not what I expected but I’ll take the win.

Reminds me of every time the Rockies squeak out a W.

2 Likes

Right!? Thanks again Niv!

1 Like