Draft freezing up over and over

Yeah, I’m investigating a new fix. Testing it right now.

we now have a 13th team

Just pushed out something to try to cache some more draft state, this is probably related. Looking into it.

back to 12 teams

1 Like

Continuing to investigate.

I just caused a pretty big freeze there but we should be back. I am continuing to explore what is going on.

Part of this effort has resulted in nomination order being incorrect for all drafts. I’m working on this issue.

I’ve made another change to speed up some of the draft infrastructure. I’m continuing to monitor. Seems that the last push ALSO caused a 5-10s freeze, sorry about that.

Last 7 minutes were totally on me, but the site should be working again and I’m continuing to monitor.

1 Like

The last 4 days have been pretty smooth but getting some reports today of draft freezing. I’m investigating.

There seems to be an issue with our server’s outbound bandwidth right now. I’m continuing to investigate.

Bandwidth seems to be improving but is not at the levels I expect, so I’m continuing to investigate. My understanding is that draft performance is better than it was earlier in the evening.

Just to chime in on this. We had the league 42 draft last night and it was kind of a disaster. Draft room froze after every pick for at least 10-15 seconds, sometimes longer. Caused a lot of missed noms. Also had issues with people being unable to bid because of frozen draft room. Experienced both of these things myself.

Understand there’s been some issues so no worries, but it was a pretty rough experience.

1 Like

What time were y’all drafting last night?

8-10 eastern

1 Like

Sorry for the issues. Hopefully the last 30 minutes felt better than the first 90, the server really kicked it into gear around 930pm and improved greatly after 10pm. I’m still not entirely sure what happened but I’m continuing to investigate to improve the overall experience.

No worries at all.

2 Likes