Drag and drop for Auction Draft Watchlist

A small thing and not sure if this has been brought up or not, but I was adding a ton of player to my Queue the other day, prepping for the draft and when I was done, wanted to put them all in order. Wish there were an option to click and drag a player up the Queue rather than having to click the ‘up’ or ‘down’ arrow multiple times.

Thanks guys!

5 Likes

I was just going to add this suggestion. I second this motion!

It would be so much easier to be able to drag players on wishlist up or down as needed. Pushing the arrow up/arrow down is rough.

Thirded. Big time.

@nivshah would it be possible to incorporate a drag and drop function to the draft queue in addition to the individual up and down arrows? This would allow for more drastic adjustments when needed and more efficient management overall.

Thank you,
Aaron

I hear you guys on this. Would be a great addition. I’m figuring out the code required to make this work and how much it will affect the existing draft code. Since our draft season has been extended a bit due to the MLB season start being delayed, I will try to get to this in this offseason.

Ok, I used a little time last night to address this. The watchlist can now be ordered by drag and drop. Will send @Carlsonater1 a Genie badge. Thanks!

3 Likes

Appreciate that Niv! Great work with the new podcast as well!

1 Like