Dropped player still counting against projected lineup

I had Steven Adams in my lineup for week 1 and it appears that he is counting against my projected games remaining count even after cutting him. I’ve tried the bench all players button from the weekly view and it’s still showing 27. This is in league 23, team name 7UICE.

Ah interesting bug.

If you could link me to your basketball team, that would be helpful.

Not OP, but here’s a link to his team (I’m in the league with him):

Thanks, Walt! Not sure if something was reset, but I’m seeing 30 games available for week 1 now. I refreshed a few times after dropping Adams and then hit bench all players and refreshed a few times and was still only seeing 27 available games. Maybe it took a bit to reflect if nothing was changed.

1 Like

Oh hey I’m in this league too.

Yeah after 10 minutes the projected game cap is recalculated out of the database. I’ll consider this pretty low-priority since projected game caps won’t block you from putting guys in or out of the lineup, but it is confusing behavior so will think about how to fix this.

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick response!

1 Like

This has been fixed. When you cut a player that is in your lineup, they will be removed from your lineup and the projected games remaining will update. This may happen a few seconds after the cut but the projected games remaining will not be out of date for 10+ minutes, as was happening before.

1 Like

So fast, thank you so much!

1 Like