Finding currently running leagues

I’m in a new FanGraphs Points weekly transaction league. Niv - are you able to send me a couple league numbers that use both points and weekly? I’ve reviewed a few dozen by randomly changing the website number and also searching through the owners wanted to find a similar league but no luck. I want to see how much fewer points are scored than daily so I know what is reasonable to target in upcoming draft. I’ll go back to the old elbow grease if there isn’t an easier way. Thanks!

There’s a hidden page that lists out all the active leagues - I haven’t checked it out recently to make sure it is pulling exactly the right set of leagues, but it should get you started.

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/browseleagues

If there’s anything else you’d like to see on this page, please make a post in the Wishlist section of the forums. I’m happy to make improvements.

1 Like

Very helpful, allowed me to just search the fan graphs points leagues and I eventually found one (league 699). Seems like a lot of winners in FG points scored 19k-20k, but with weekly transactions, that league was in the 17-18k range, which makes sense.

Thanks again!