Football Points Projections

Hello,

Would there be any way to provide weekly point projection for that player’s next game on the lineup page in football? I know a few people have asked about this in my current leagues.

1 Like

I’m in a league with @kberry8 and that was one of the first questions I was asked by some of the owners moving over from ESPN style fantasy football.

1 Like

I’d also add points projection for ROS in the player FA would also be awesome

I’d love to add this, but we do not have a partner that provides projections currently.

1 Like

Great news, I’ve secured this for the 2019 season. It will take me a little bit to implement so projections may not be available on Week 1, but I’ll get them up there ASAP.

3 Likes

Great work @nivshah!

Lineups now have a projected points column. I’ve put this furthest left since it seems like the most important lineup-making decision.

2 Likes

Thank you for getting this up before week 1 Sunday!

2 Likes

Hey Niv, I’m curious, where are the projections coming from?

Thanks for getting this up so quickly!

I’m confirming I’m allowed to share, but it is an extremely reputable provider.

2 Likes

Hey Niv, another question for you, would it be possible to show the matchup projected points total for each matchup?

1 Like

Yeah been wanting that for sure. I’ll get to it at some point.

1 Like

Projected points are now displayed on the game page and the lineup page. These values will update dynamically based on lineup changes and updated projections.

1 Like

Is there a plan to have the projections update as games are played?

Maybe down the line, but not in the near-term. That would require doing some manipulation of our provider’s projections that I’m not 100% sure how to do. If you’d like to see that, please spin up a new wishlist item since it is significant additional work.

Thanks!

1 Like

Our projections provider is Rotowire.com, who provides the same feed to Yahoo

1 Like

Projected points for :football: still coming from the same place?

Same source, yes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Matchup Projection Updates As Games Are Played