Football Roster Organizer not working for rookies

I’ll check it out, thanks for letting me know. A link to your roster organizer and team name would be helpful in figuring out what’s going on here.

I second this finding.

Another finding: in the trade screen, the players affected by the recent updates, some of whom I traded, are not grayed-out (though they’re involved in pending accepted trades).

Could you please make a new post about issues unrelated to the roster organizer.

(Yes, figured these were sufficiently related, but yes as soon as possible.)

Team name is Jaguars & Whippits, League# is 148, https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/football/148/roster_organizer

1 Like

Ah, because of the players affected being guys you acquired whIle they were in college? I follow and will investigate.

Yes exactly, seems to be of a piece. I’ll have time in an hour or so to repost if you want me to.

1 Like

Nope I got it. Thanks!

Thanks Niv. Saw this when I had a free second, and had JUST noticed the trade screen thing in the last few hours. Glad someone else mentioned the “target” issue, I don’t want to appear critical! I appreciate you!!

1 Like

The issue where the trade screen is not graying out certain players who are in pending trades should now be fixed.

1 Like

Roster Organizer targets should no longer be disappearing.

2 Likes

Confirmed, thanks again Niv

1 Like