Four openings in long-time H2H pts league

Come join us! Highly competitive league with four teams available for new owners:

Thanks,
Paul

1 Like

Oh and you would get a round of free cuts

Some fun roster details among these teams-
To be named later: $35 Yordan
Uncle Charlie: $39 Ohtani
Ketel Juan: $18 Snell (won in 2019)
RV: $9 Cobb (plus lots of other low-sal players)

Join us!

How much is the buy in?

Do you still have openings for this league?

is there room

Yes there’s openings & the buy in is $50

ive never player ottoneu but ive played fantasy baseball for years and want a head to head league. what teams are open? n8.reynolds@gmail.com

All four teams are still available - if you are interested feel free to claim one today so we can set a draft date. Password is michaelmorse

Adding a link to where you can claim a team:

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/claimteams

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve claimed the Uncle Charlie team and am looking forward to the season with yall!

1 Like

I’d claim one of the teams, but when would the draft be? I recently moved to Asia and am 12 hours ahead of EST. If you could start in the morning or late evening on Saturday, that would work. What do you think?
Thanks!
(PS - I have played Fantasy Baseball for 15+ years, but I have not used Ottoneu or played in a Dynasty league. Looking forward to it!)

1 Like

Hey - we’d be happy to have you. I can’t 100% guarantee any particular time, but we’re still waiting to schedule the draft until the teams are filled so we can try and accommodate everyone

Me and a friend of mine are interested in joining. Are there any limits to the free round of cuts?

1 Like

No limits

So, as I mentioned … while I have a lot of experience playing Fantasy Baseball, I have not done dynasty leagues. How does the draft work? Are we just drafting non-rostered players? I am asking because I worry that if I join the league, the draft will be set during a time that will be hard if not impossible for me to participate. What happens if I am not able to be there for a draft? I know how auto-draft works for a new league, but not for a dynasty league.

Thanks!

Any openings still?