Four teams available in well established $20 4x4 league

We have four teams available in League 645, a well established $20 4x4 league. We would also be open to doing a dispersal draft of the players currently on these rosters, if that is of interest to potential managers.

These teams were both top three last year and are in good shape to contend again:

This team is set up well to contend this year:

This team has a few nice pieces but needs some love:

Bumping… one spot is spoken for, so three left. We plan to do a dispersal draft of the players on the four available teams. Some gems available include: $23 Corbin Burnes, $22 Brandon Woodruff, $9 Freddy Peralta, $4 Tyler O’Neill and $3 Bobby Witt Jr. Please let me know if you are interested.

I might be interested. What teams are still available?

Is Solid as Iraq still available?

They all are. My plan is to do a dispersal draft of the players on the four teams. The draft would be a snake draft where you select the players at their current salaries. All players not selected would go into the free agent pool for this year’s draft. We already have one owner interested in this type of draft.

Yes, although our current plan is to do a dispersal draft. Although my main objective is to find owners for the teams, so I am open to whatever works for those who want to join our league.

It doesn’t look like there will be time for the dispersal draft, all teams currently available.

It doesn’t look like there will be time for the dispersal draft, Solid as Iraq is currently available.

Bumping one last time, we have filled two teams but two great squads remain:

I’m interested in Shadow of a Trout if it’s available still

I’m interested if there’s still a team available.

It is! Just go to Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball, scroll down until you find it and click on ‘Claim’ in the right-most column.

Based on kabuboru’s interest, there should still be one team available (If You d’Arnaud, Now You Know). Just go to Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball, scroll down until you find the team and click on ‘Claim’ in the right-most column.

Done!