Game times on the lineups page are not correct

This is obviously not pressing yet, but my lineups appear to be locked for the LAD-COL series, but only starting the second game (4/2). This continues onto 4/3. I see no other instance of this lock, and so I am not exactly sure if its a team or date thing (or something totally different).

Note the start time of that game… 00:40 AM ET is not a real time and not when baseball starts certainly.

Schedule’s not updated yet, will be soon.

1 Like

While not all the times are updated in the DB, looks like LAD-COL is now.

1 Like

Now we have a weird issue in our 4x4 league (league no. 356). If you click on the April 2 lineup link, all the Dodgers players for myself and at least one other owner are grayed out, and are so for each subsequent lineup day link. Looks like a prank!

I really recommend looking at the game start time.

The problem is the other owner is having surgery on the 2nd and 3rd and wanted to set his lineup early.

I understand that, but I’m basically waiting for FanGraphs to fix game start times - don’t control that data unfortunately.

Just to be clear, the LAD-COL game start in the FG database is “00:40 AM” which is not a real time at all.

I just noticed that, and the game on the 3rd starts at 12:10a. Weird. Okay, thanks for the prompt reply.

Yeah just totally bonkers times across the board actually. Some “03:33A” starts too.

My understanding is these temporary times were stuck in the DB by FanGraphs to get playoff odds updated - they had the schedule but start times weren’t set yet, and FG didn’t want that to prevent the playoff odd simulations.

I expect them to be updated in the next couple of days, as FanGraphs is aware that Ottoneu needs them sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

League 1248 - Pts (not h2h) and no playoffs. Having the same issues with lineups past April 1. Thanks Niv!

I misled you over email - this thread is accurate for the issue at hand. Note the game start times.

1 Like

Game start times on the lineup page are now correct. This includes fixing the issue where lineups could not be set for players playing in the Dodgers-Rockies game on April 2.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official Thread for Fantasy Baseball Player Addition