Gauging interest for forming a new league this year (draft later in April)

Is your preference still for those new to Ottoneu? I’ve been playing Ottoneu since 2018, but only one FGPts league so far (the rest have been 5x5).

Love to get into a fantasy league. Just learning but love it!!

We’ve got one remaining spot as of now. Dibs goes to whoever clicks through first.

Don’t have to be entirely new to Ottoneu, but nearly all of us our first years and first time with a fangraphs point league that have signed up thus far.

Looks like you may have found your last manager b/c I dont see your league on the Join a League page. But if you are looking for a manager I’d like to join your league.

I may be late to this party, but after just reading about Ottoneu in my phone feed, I knew I had to join. My fantasy experience is limited and would definitely fit into a rookie classification. So if a spot opens here, I am all in. $20 or $50 is fine by me. Thanks and good luck to this entire group. DL

1 Like

I think I’m ready for Ottoneu

1 Like

20 year fantasy vet. Read about Ottoneu online tonight. Very interested in joining a league. Willing to do any type. thanks!

2 Likes

Keep checking the message board. Existing teams open up who need a replacement manager over the course of the season. Or maybe you’ll see a bunch of guys posting who can get together to form a new league. Also check the Managers Seeking Leagues page here for potential guys to band together with.

1 Like

Did it All for the Rookies league is full up. Sorry about that.

Agree with Mulligan that there is probably enough additional interest to consider starting up another league. As a first-time commissioner, I kicked off the league with 4 commits. The remaining spots got filled in about a week or so.

1 Like

Great advice, thank you guys. I’ll share something a bit longer tomorrow.

I would love to get in a league. I’d prefer post season arbitration rather than a vote-off. Maybe 5 x 5.

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a league for this season, I wrote a little bit of a welcome post:

2 Likes

I’d be willing to start a “Better late than never” league. We could draft once the league fills up. I’d prefer a $50 entry, H2H, fangraphs points. Anyone in this thread interested?

2 Likes

I’d be more interested in nonH2H FGPts league.

Interested if youre still considering.

1 Like

is it too late to join, just starting out, let me know

I created a league for anyone that wants to join

I can’t figure out how to start a new thread, so figured I would post here.

H2H SABR
$20 (Hope to up it for prizes in later seasons if this is a good experience)
10 managers (Would like to up in the future)
Draft once the league fills

1 Like

Interested if something $50 comes available. Preferably a new league long term.

I’m trying to either join an existing league or start a new league with people looking to join a little late into the season. Wanted to check in here first to gauge interest or see if there are any leagues looking.

Edit: Went a head and created the league. Looking to find people who may still be interested. I am also looking to join an existing league :slight_smile: