H2H - Aiming for season start in Week 3

We just finished our Live Draft on 4/11, and running free agent auctions to fill rosters this week. Is there a way that I can set all records and team points values to zero, with the season starting in Week 3 (beginning 4/19)?

As long as no one sets lineups you should be good. I’m not sure if I can regenerate a schedule that ignores weeks 1 and 2 but I could just remove those games entirely if that would be ok? May not be a balanced schedule this season but long-term that won’t matter.

1 Like

I instructed everyone to not set lineups, but a few teams missed the memo I guess. If you’re able to remove Weeks 1 and 2 that would be perfect. Thanks Niv!

1 Like

I’ll look into it later this week.

1 Like

I’m actually going to hold off on dealing with this until your season actually starts on Monday. Sticking a reminder here and will just remove the first two weeks of games from your schedule on the 19th.

1 Like

Sounds great, thanks Niv.

Ok I’m ready to look at this. @roark when you are around could you link me to your league’s home page?

Hey Niv, appreciate it! Here’s our team page

1 Like

This should be all set. Wasn’t that bad, in case anyone in the future has a similar request.

1 Like

Fantastic, thanks again!

1 Like