Help - End Auction Draft

Niv and Team:

Apologies if this is not the right forum but we held our Action Draft on 13-Mar and we are done but the Auction still shows in progress so teams cannot manage their rosters. Can you go in and end the draft for us as our Commissioner seems to not be able to.

League Name: THE LEAGUE
Commissioner: Providence Grays (User ID: SPEAKER42)

Many thanks.

Steve

The commissioner should be able to do this on their own under Commish Tools → League Settings. I’m happy to help, but if the commissioner isn’t familiar with the Commish Tools area of the site, I would recommend they get familiar with what’s available to them.

Thanks Niv We are not getting a response from our Commissioner and some of the owners are getting irritated as we are approaching the start of the season so no add/drop, trades, or lineups can be done so would love if you can just end the auction draft for us. Up to you tho if that is something you do not want to do.

1 Like

I’m happy to do it and will shortly. I just recommend that you maybe have your commish make another person commish if these things can’t be handled quickly internally - commish may just need a little help!

1 Like

There are 4 leagues named The League so you’re going to need to send me a link to your league home page, or go to League Settings and share the League ID there.

League ID is: 682

1 Like

All set!

Niv…You ROCK!!! Thanks man!

1 Like