Issue with Roster Organizer Salary

Issue with Roster Organizer Price - Currently after cuts my team is sitting at 250$ but is showing up as 321$ / $400 in roster organizer. It shows flashes 250$ for a second on reload then switches back to 321? I use the “add target” sometimes to account for arb in season, maybe somehow it didnt clear even though it is not showing up in roster organizer anymore

Hm I’ve seen this before… Let me investigate. Could you link me to your team?

Blazing fast response lol… Team is “I Just Wanted a Frosty” in League 31 Ottoneu Fantasy Basketball - NBA Hooligans - Team

1 Like

Alright I think I have a vague memory of how this happens. If you move every single player in your lineup to the bench, do you see a manually added Team Target that wasn’t removed correctly?

1 Like

I figured out what is going on here and will spend some time on a fix today/tomorrow. In the meantime the workaround is to move everyone in the roster organizer to the bench and then reload the page to see if there are any ‘hidden’ team targets.

3 Likes

Can confirm that was the workaround, heh.

1 Like

Going forward, if you have a team target in your lineup and you move a player from the bench into that lineup slot, the target will be moved to the bench. This will make it harder to “hide” a team target behind an actual player, which was causing this bug.

This update affects both basketball and football. Thanks for finding this bug and helping me quash it, @faker - a bug catcher badge is waiting for you.

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing!

3 Likes

Had this issue pop up in baseball. Team link below. Had a $3 difference between the organizer and the roster. Was able to correct it by moving players to the bench as you suggested, though a “hidden target” did not appear - the salary was just fixed upon refresh.

Curious if my $3 Bauer could have been the source of the issue?