League Cannot Set Lineup

I’ve been running this league for a few years and its always made me Close the Auction Draft to allow teams to set their lineup. We had our draft last Thursday and there wasn’t an option to Close the Auction Draft and I’m not sure where to go from here.

I’ve marked all of the teams as “Done with the Draft” in Team Management.

Any help or guidance is appreciated with the season starting in two days.

Could you share a link to your league’s home page?

Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - home - Juuuusssst a Bit Outside - Hang It, Bang It (fangraphs.com)

Cool, thanks for letting me know. Anything exotic with how you did your draft this year? When did you finish it?

I ask only because it looks like the league schedule generation wasn’t queued up, and I would like to figure out why that happened. I will manually queue it up shortly, and once the schedule is generated you should be able to set lineups!

Y’all should have a schedule now and you should be able to set lineups. Please let me know if not.

Thank you for the quick reply.

We didn’t do anything exotic for the draft this year, but the league didn’t get filled with 12 people until 2 or 3 days beforehand, if that might have been an issue.

I do see that we can submit lineups now. Thank you for the quick help!

1 Like

Very curious. I’ll continue to check this out, but happy to hear you are all set!