League now filled

League is full now. Good luck everyone

Still open? Experienced in fantasy, new to ottoneu, but I’ve been wanting to try it for a while.

Yes, the team is still available to be claimed. Just go to https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/claimteams , find HB Sharks, and the team is yours.

Hey @skerb if you are filled up here (congrats!) just say so and the thread will naturally move down the recent posts list.

Hey commish- I never got one single message from you, had no idea my team was going to be taken. My bad I suppose, but gimme a break you never tried me once, on FG or on slack. This sucks, hope the guy who took my team dominates.

What team were you? I private messaged everyone and posted on the league board multiple times so unsure why you wouldn’t have seen any of it

doesn’t matter now does it? but no, you didn’t, I didn’t get any messages

So looking back on my edits you are either HB Sharks or a team that has now changed its name. Both teams were messaged "Hi, are you still interested in playing in this league? If so, we need you to make your allocations within the next 48 hours. Just message me who you would like to allocate to following the arbitration guidelines. If you do not do so, or do not reply to this message, we will assume you are no longer interested and will be letting you go from the league.

From YOU on November 16, 2018 1:57 PM"

So you both did not allocate and did not answer the private message. Additionally on the league board, there were numerous conversations about what to do about teams not allocating. We decided if the owner does not respond to the private message especially after not allocating, then we would have to look for a new owner. Unfortunately you did not respond, whether you saw the message or not, and never bothered to allocate in the first place. All I have left to say is good luck in your future leagues

Fine detective work, but I never got your message dude. Whatever, enjoy yourself.