Lineups Player Duplication

I know this has come up in the past, but I couldn’t help posting this one, since Votto and Dylan Moore were agent smithed by Garrett Cooper:

To be clear, everything was fine after a refresh, heh.

Whoa. Can you recreate this?

I tried for a bit, but no. I only see this happen very rarely.

I do not think I’ve seen this one before. Tremendous find if someone can reproduce it consistently.

I private messaged you about a similar event back in August of last year (I believe this link will only work for you? https://community.ottoneu.com/t/lineup-duplication/7857). That was slightly different in that the starting lineup spot “UTIL” became “1B”, but the actions taken were essentially the same, just swapping players–which duplicated the player and the position (just not to bench like this time).

Here is the image from that other event:

Right, that rings a bell. I could believe these are related issues but sorting out reproducing it is the thing.

1 Like

So, I tried a whole bunch, and I’ll try some more while watching network traffic to see if anything obvious happens. So far, no luck. It did get me to write a script to flip guys in and out of the lineup though! That was fun. I might just expand that to read the table and see if players or positions duplicate, and write those instances out to a log. Run it a few thousand times each morning and see if I can’t duplicate it for real.

1 Like

My guess is it is related to who is in the second slot that is being swapped into and what moves were made leading up to it. A real tricky one.

1 Like