Looking for a league 5x5 roto

I’m EST. I don’t know if it can be done but Thursday would be great with me.

I think we can make it work. I am looking to get three more guys in by the end of the day. I can pull a few guys from the leagues i am in to fill it. Let everyone know by tonight.

Guys I got it up to 9 but if it doesnt fill by tonight I think I will have to scrap it.

I was looking on the message board to see if anyone else was looking for a league there but it looks like you already tracked them all down!

Someone started a new Old School 5x5 today called the Peruvian Otto League. It still has 11 slots available.
I guess it says it was established a couple of months ago, but I haven’t seen it before.
There also are a couple of owners that have posted in the past week in the Available owner’s section that are looking for a league.

@Foulballs_Champ - I can’t seem to find the league. Have you made it yet?

Disregard - missed the “scrap it” post. Really disappointed - hoped to get into another league…

Don’t give up hope yet. This has potential. Let’s try the owners looking block. Why don’t you try to create the league for $50 draft Thursday night at 8Est. 5x5 roto and keep it open with no password ? I bet it fills up then.

If you can’t get a league together, you can cancel it Wednesday night for a full refund.

1 Like

If you guys want to sign up I will set one up today with a draft time of Wed at 9 Pm EST and see if we can fill it. If we cant Niv has posted u can get a refund. Please post if u are still interested. I will set it up with the league name Foulballs by noon today if everyone still wants to do a league.

1 Like

I have no problem setting it up, either. Can we set the start time earlier though? I have to be up at 0500 EST and that means only a couple hours of drafting. If we started at 730-8 pm EST and ran until 11-12, we could do two 4 hour sessions Wednesday and Thursday.

Either way, think it’d be worth it to try and get the league together, even if we don’t fill it before the season starts.

Its set up. We can do whatever is best for you guys as far as how long u guys want to draft. I think I can pull from a home league that was going to do a head to head. The only issue is there are 14 guys but I dont know if all of them will want in. I am going to have some of those guys start signing up after 5 PM today so if anyone is interested try to get signed up before then…

No problem is 8 PM ok? We can look to draft from 8-12 and finish thursday.

Yup, that should work.

I’m signed up and that plan for the draft works for me.

Should we post the link somewhere in here to broadcast the open spots? Or are we for sure covered for 12 bodies?

I was going to wait til like 2 PM EST to make sure everyone from this post had a chance to get in.

1 Like

I signed up and I’m in. But now this daft date has me worried. Right now it’s set for Thursday which is perfect. If it’s changed to Wednesday I’m screwed. I have work Wednesday night.

Just so everyone knows as of right now I have the draft set for thurs just to make sure we fill it. I will work with everyone on a draft day, I do think I can fill it today and I want to draft on Wed and Thurs if that works for everyone. I will make the draft work for everyone signed up tho. I will keep everyone posted.

I took Friday off anyways, so I can go late Thursday without too big of an issue. But I can’t start before 730 p.m. any night this week.