Looking for managers - New startup basketball league, $20, Traditional Pts

Draft is currently scheduled for next Sunday, but can adjust depending on league preference. Reach out, if interested!

3 Likes

let me see how one more league i’m in schedules theirs, and if sunday is clear, I’m in if you’ll have me.

2 Likes

Great, hope you can make it.

2 Likes

Bumping this - we are at 4/12 managers and looking for 8 more! Shoot me an email or reply to this thread, if interested.

2 Likes

Is this league coming together?

1 Like

We hope so. We still have around seven spots to fill. Come and join us. And bring some friends

I’m in. Sorry for the delay. Let’s do this!!! My first two picks are going to be Zion and Ja!!! EZ pickins!

1 Like

Thanks for joining. If you’re in any other Ottoneu leagues, maybe ask them if they are interested? We are up against the clock.
Thanks again for joining.

Bumping this again - 4 more spots open! Would love to fill this before season starts tomorrow

1 Like

So are we dead in the water with this one? If so, anyone know what happens with the $? Downpayment for next season? :slight_smile:

If the league gets canceled, all fees are refunded. You can draft and start the season whenever though, you’ll just need to find people to fill it out.

1 Like

Good deal! Thanks!