Manager Needed 16 Team Fangraphs H2H $100 entry

The Fantasy Aceball Invitational

Count me in for Mt. Vernon Wells

I’m the dude from the X, formerly known as the Twitter.

I am interested in possibly joining your league if a team is still available. I play in a 2 other leagues on ESPN and CBS but this format is really what I am looking for. I also want a league that is going to be around for a while.

We filled the spot, but I’ll let you know if someone bails.

Hey there, we have a spot open now if you are interested still?

Thanks Tim, I am intrigued by a 16 team league, can you send me details. Thanks Randy

Are you interested still? This is going to fill quick.

$20 Ottoneu Fee, plus $100 on LeagueSafe.

This is run by some podcasters as well and will be discussed on the Fantasy Aceball podcast.

-League ID 1456, Team: Portland Mavericks

DRAFT DATE: 3/9 (7 PM ET)

I think I responded via email and it did not go through.

Yes, please send me an invite and I will pay the dues.

I had one question: Could I be permitted to cut two players? I know it would give me an advantage in a sense because I can see what others have cut/kept, but I have not looked yet at the free agent list for the draft/auction. The two players I want to cut are: Xander Bogaerts ($35!!!) and Alex KIriloff ($10 for a likely platoon…).

Thanks
Randy

Yes, once you are in please confirm and I’ll let you make those cuts.

Send me via twitter your discord handle @fantasyaceball and I’ll get your rolling.

I am not on twitter, but my disord info is:

randyheatonolddogs_90964
Randy Heaton - Old Dogs

Ok I am in. I will pay the dues shortly.

Funny, I just paid the $20 for Portland Mavericks and it extended my period to Jan 2026… since I already have an Otto team I think I probably did not need to pay that? How do I pay the $100?

Thanks
Randy

It’s on League Safe, once you join the discord, I’ll resend the link. I just need your contact info. Email, phone, name, if you can email me at timkanak@gmail.com

Ok I am in Discord, thanks

You are going to send the link to League Safe so I can pay right? I might be jumping off computer for the night, if so I will pay tomorrow.

Sorry could I also cut Trevor Rogers Mia… I just saw he is at $9 too for I think a middle reliever (assuming PUk is going to start for them).