Mid Season H2H FGPTS League

I want to start a mid-season H2H league, details for 2023 are below, there will be some slight modifications to the half season, which are TBD. It will be a $20 league in 2022 and $50 in 2023.

Please note the draft dates/times are locked below. Please let me know if you’re in, and once I get 7 GMs I will create the league.

|Number of Teams|12|
|Tier|$20.00|
|Private League?|No|
|Scoring System|H2H FanGraphs Points|
|Per-week GS Cap|9|
|Matchups per week|2|
|Playoffs?|Number of Playoff Teams: 6 2-Week Semifinals: No 2-Week Championship: Yes Scoring: H2H FanGraphs Points GS Cap: 9|
|OPL Eligible?|Yes|
|Auction Draft Date| July 11th 8:30 - Midnight EST July 12 8:30 EST - Completion
|Lineups|Daily|
|Arbitration|Allocation System|
|Trade Wait Period|24 hours|

1 Like

I’m very interested. My brother is also interested and I may have 1 other that would do it too. My email is swwoodcock11@gmail.com. Thanks!

I sent invite to your email, feel free to forward to your interested parties…draft is 7/11 and 7/12 at 8:30 pm est… We will go to midnight the first night and until completion the 2nd.

2-3 more openings for a Monday/Tuesday draft, look above for details, 2022 is slightly different format.

I am interested kozmolola@icloud.com

sent you a link, also you can join by visiting the Join a League page and looking for Ghost Runner H2H

Joined thanks sorry for the delay