Nationals vs Yankees Suspended Game (and resumed suspended games in general)

Crichton’s (or anyone else’s) stats after the resumption of the game isn’t included with the 4/20 totals. All stats from before the game was suspended are included. Will this be updated?

Yep, this afternoon. I have to kick that stuff off manually so it isn’t immediate, unfortunately.

1 Like

My expectation is that the stats from the resumed portion of the Reds-Diamondbacks game that started on 4/20/21 and finished on 4/21/21 is now reflected on the live page and in standings.

I’ve checked all the Reds pitchers who are on rosters for this game, and all their stats show up on the appropriate teams’ stats except for my Sean Doolittle? Maybe I am looking at something wrong, but he has no stats for 4/20 (the 5-4 continued game).

Ok, well that’s good that they mostly worked. Could you send me a link to your live page and which team is yours? You can email help@ottoneu.com and I can see what is up very quickly.

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: 05/26/21 CIN vs WAS Stats

Took me a while to figure this one out. Today’s Stats was giving me an extra 3 innings pitched and 24.20 points. Turns out it’s the Lance Lynn game from Saturday.

The team total for today is correct, so alls well with actual standings.

Yep, just how resumed suspended games work with our data provider, per this thread. Overnight the resumed game stats will return to 6/26, where they belong.

The stats for the White Sox-Mariners game on 6/26 is now showing up as expected on 6/26.

1 Like

I’m sure this was brought up already but I didn’t see a thread. When will this suspended game be updated? Ex: shows Machado as 2-3 and ended up finishing the game 3-4 after it was resumed and finished on Sunday, 7/18.

In the top right there is a magnifying glass and you can type ‘suspended games’ into that if you want to find the many previous threads about suspended games.

The PHI-MIA and SDP-WAS games that were resumed yesterday should now show full stats on Saturday on the Live tab as expected.

Wondering when the 8/10/21 Today’s Stats will actually show the full results for the suspended Mets/Nationals game that was completed on 8/11/21. For example, as of morning of 8/12/21, the 8/10.21 Today’s Stats only show 1 PA for Juan Soto, not the full line for his game performance. Those results are also not showing in the 8/11/21 Today’s Stats (correctly, I believe), but they certainly should be showing somewhere.

Here is a thread about suspended games.

All the answers are here. At some point today the stats will show up.

What happens if a player plays in the continuation of a suspended game from a date before he was traded? Would his stats from his game with another team on the original date be supplanted by stats from the suspended game?

Is this a real thing that could happen? We’ll have to see what our data provider gives us. I have no idea.

My guess would be:

Anyone who switched teams since April 11 and plays in today’s Marlins-Mets game will be treated like a player who played in a doubleheader - they’ll have two games counted towards games played caps and will get stats from both whatever game they played in back on April 11 and whatever they do in the resumed game. You will have to have played that player in your lineup back in April to get their stats today.

1 Like

April 11 stats have been updated to include the Marlins-Mets game that was resumed yesterday. These stats are also included in standings starting today, I believe.

Is this how it actually worked? Adam Duvall just hit a homer in the suspended SD-ATL game. We had him in our lineup on 7/21 while he was on Miami. Wondering how we can expect the scoring to play out. Thanks!

The thread above has all the info on how this works

Is there a more practical way to view what one’s lineup looked like on July 21 (Pads/Braves suspended game) than to click the previous date displayed on the ‘Today’s Stats’ page 63 times?