Need a substitute drafter next Saturday at 2 PM Eastern

Its a H2H FGPoints league, the draft will probably last a few hours.

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/895/home

Great owner (Bahamian Chefs) who had a scheduling conflict arise, looking for an experienced Ottoneu manager to fill in and give their best effort in our year 2 draft. Please don’t offer your services if you are going to flake out, we are a serious league and dread the thought of an owner missing the draft.

Heres his roster, he has 16 open roster spots and $120 heading into the auction.
Mookie Betts|BOS|OF|$56
Aaron Nola|PHI|SP|$32
Vladimir Guerrero Jr.|TOR ®|3B|$20
Edwin Diaz|NYM|RP|$18
Mitchell Haniger|SEA|OF|$14
Sean Doolittle|WSN|RP|$13
A.J. Minter|ATL|RP|$9
Yasmani Grandal|MIL|C|$9
Yadier Molina|STL|C|$6
Forrest Whitley|HOU (AA)|SP|$5
Rick Porcello|BOS|SP|$5
A.J. Puk|OAK (A+)|SP|$4
Brandon Woodruff|MIL|SP/RP|$3
Jake Junis|KCR|SP|$3
MacKenzie Gore|SDP (A)|SP|$3
Tony Watson|SFG|RP|$3
Ryne Stanek|TBR|SP/RP|$3
Dansby Swanson|ATL|SS|$3
Miguel Rojas|MIA|1B/2B/SS/3B|$3
Jose Urena|MIA|SP|$3
Mallex Smith|SEA|OF|$3
Alex Faedo|DET (AA)|SP|$2
Jesus Luzardo|OAK (A+)SP$2

I’m helping the owner find a replacement and would like to get this settled ASAP :wink: We use GroupMe for league wide communication and could add you to our conversation.
Cheers - Leif

Still looking for a proxy drafter.

There’s got to be somebody who would like a tune-up for their draft or extra experience in the war room! I’m sure the owner would love to relay their draft preferences, it will almost be like a role-playing video game…

Its a great league and it would be great if someone could help out an awesome owner!

Is this for tomorrow the 16th or the following Saturday 3/22?

tomorrow at 2 PM

You interested? Would be super helpful!

My plans got cancelled, I can cover this for you guys.

Thanks, I am in the draft room now and will relay your message, we might be hitting you up shortly! I think the manager is question is going to make it now, but he may be time limited and interested in your help. Cheers

1 Like

I’ll accept! I’m currently seeking a team.

1 Like