*NEW* H2H FGPoints

Setting up a new league called Faux Baseball Conglomerate. 7 spots open, brand new league, open to the public. Vets and new players welcome.

Have four people looking for a league. Especially one where we can draft.

i am interested!

Join up League Name is Faux Baseball Conglomerate and is set to open to anyone.

Have you decided how you are going to hold the initial draft? Thanks.

I am set on FGPoints. While I prefer Points over H2H I believe most of the owners in the league so far would not be for changing it from H2H. Draft is on Sunday March 15th at 4 EST for now. If the draft time/date needs to change in order to fill the league it will. The league has no playoffs, so while it is H2H, it is best season record that wins without worry of having a bad week at the wrong time of year.

Draft is on Sunday March 15th at 4 EST for now. If the draft time/date needs to change in order to fill the league it will. It will be live auction.

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/processinvite?code=eyJMZWFndWVJRCI6IjExNjgiLCJJbnZpdGVyIjoiZWJvYXRzIiwiSW52aXRlcklEIjoiMTkwNjg3In0=

mtully99 I have responded, but I keep getting email bounce backs from you. We would love for the 4 of you to join us.

You can use the at-sign to tag another user

@mtully99

Just joined. Gonna be awesome

1 Like

Changed the draft date to Saturday March 28th to allow for more details on the season start date to be known. Draft date is subject to change based on what works for everyone and when the season actually starts. Ideally I want to hold the draft as close to the start of the season as possible.

I cancelled the league so all owners could get refunds.