New league seeking managers

Apologies this post is out of place. I have set up a new league and need to recruit 2 - 3 GM’s. I want to post a message on this Board about this and can’t figure out how to start a new post ! Any insight is appreciated. Thanks. D

There’s an on-boarding thing for new users on the forums and you just need to be on the site for more than 10 minutes to start a new topic. I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to a more appropriate place.

ok, thank you

No problem, welcome to Ottoneu btw! You may want to share more details about your league here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome ! Thanks

I am recruiting 3 GMs for a newly established league on Ottoneu ! We are a group of GMs coming over from another platform and this is a new dyntasy league.

Those migrating willl keep 3 players from our existing rosters and your opportunity is to take over a team (we have 3) to then select the three players and we will have an auction draft off Ottoneu and start with these keepers and then go into main draft. Following this, we will then have a slow 10 bench MiLB snake draft for minor leaguers (any level).

We are a $20 entry fee and fangraph points.

Please let me know if you’re interested

David

1 Like

I think I’d be interested in giving it a try.

Awesome @kylemcc - will send u a note

Interested. Please let me know if you still have a team avaliable.

1 Like

Im interested if you have any teams left. @malthage on Slack. Thanks

1 Like

Just in case anyone has missed out on this, we are also looking for a few new managers in our league. Second season, draft date and time to TBA.

1 Like

I noticed that there are some private H2H leagues that just need one more to be complete. If you are willing to open them up .I may be interested.Let me know ASAP.

1 Like