Ohtani in the SP spot benched 03/30/2023

I’ll fix this for everyone. I’m guessing you all had auto bench on, as he is not on the bench for me.

Negative on the auto bench for me.

1 Like

Ok I see it on my lineup too. It will be fixed tonight.

6 Likes

Thanks Niv, but yeah I didn’t have my auto bench toggled to “on” either

1 Like

Appreciate it Niv.

1 Like

Thanks Niv. Same happened to me

Had the same thing happen as well. Ohtani always causing issues for the system :grinning:

1 Like

Same thing here.

I did NOT have auto bench on, and Ohtani the pitcher got benched for me, so that’s not it. Appreciate your attention to this.

1 Like

Same for me.

I also did not have auto bench on - had Ohtani as Sp but not hitting and when I check tonight he benched for pitching and his points are not showing in today’s stats

This should now be fixed for everyone who had Ohtani at SP today and should be fixed going forward. Please let me know if you see any issues.

2 Likes

all aspects RESOLVED!

1 Like

Not sure if this should be posted here or a new thread but it seems this is still happening for me with Ohtani in the pitching slot. Not really of consequence today (4/2/23) since he did not pitch today, but I am employing a set it and forget it strategy by always keeping him in a SP pitching slot and it is moving him to my SP bench still today. I also do not have auto bench on. Leagues 26, 481 and 774 are a few examples.

Ok, I will check it out! If you can link to your team so I don’t have to hunt him down that would help. Pretty nice to have Ohtani in 3 leagues…

Haha yeah I am spoiled! I also notice when I click on the lineup page and go to tomorrow’s date he is in a SP slot there for tomorrow, so it seems like the system is recognizing I had him in there today. Here are my teams:
Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - Flags Fly Forever - Buxton Wonders - Buxton Wonders (fangraphs.com)
Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - Best Coast League :ocean: - Walnut Hill Bluestockings - Walnut Hill Bluestockings (fangraphs.com)
Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball - team - Pesäpallo - The J-Rod Sho 大谷 翔平 - The J-Rod Sho 大谷 翔平 (fangraphs.com)

1 Like

I think it is a display bug so set it and forget it should work. I’ll work on that bug tonight. Thanks for the details.

1 Like

I’ve isolated this issue and am confident it is a display bug that displays the pitching version of Ohtani as being on the bench once he locks and isn’t actually pitching. I’m continuing to work on a solution.

1 Like

I’ve rolled out a change that should fix the issue where Ohtani looks like he’s on the pitching bench on days he does not start, even if he was in a SP spot.

2 posts were split to a new topic: No red X / auto-bench for hitter Ohtani despite not being in lineup