Ohtani in the SP spot benched 03/30/2023

I had Shohei hitter in my lineup, and pitcher in SP slot, but the SP slot got benched when the game began. I hope this can be resolved because it happened to me in two different leagues! Need those shohei pitcher stats!

Thanks,
Slow

1 Like

Had Ohtani in as SP, benched as UTIL. 1st inning he was there and now the slot is empty. Hopefully just a glitch. What do I do from here?

I’ll fix this for everyone who had auto bench on today. I’ll look at why auto bench did this.

5 Likes

thanks Niv!

also, it happened to me and i didn’t have auto bench on yet this year.

1 Like

Same here. Did not have auto bench on and had Ohtani booted from my SP slots.

1 Like

I take it back, it wasn’t auto bench. I’ll get it fixed tonight.

7 Likes

Thanks Niv

Mine was on auto-bench, same result as those who are saying they did not have auto on.
Just adding to the chorus.
Thanks Niv.

1 Like

No data was lost and everyone who had Ohtani in SP today will get his stats. Just a pretty specific / interesting bug with the new Ohtani implementation that I missed.

This is absolutely not related to auto-bench, and I apologize for making that assumption earlier.

1 Like

Of course! No apologies!
Anytime anything is ever not perfect, you always fix it and make it work. This was going to have a speed-bump somewhere, inevitable. I have been with you long enough to know not to panic!

1 Like

Hey Niv.

I had Ohtani in both starting lineups for tonight and now he’s listed as on my bench instead of SP?

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me.

2 Likes

Yup. WTF. He literally got bumped, at the game start time, from SP to my bench.

2 Likes

I had the same issue this evening. He got bumped after the game started.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like

Ohtani pitcher got bumped for me as well. Is there a correction coming for this?

1 Like

Same except SP just disappeared

Na, he didn’t disappear but he got benched

Same thing happened in SP lineup to me