Open Team in Bull Durham

We have a rare, mid-season opening in @BullDurham52, one of the longest running Ottoneu leagues in the game. Looking for a long term, active owner to replace a long time, active owner. Open team is also very much in the race for the 2019 season.

Here is the available roster: https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/52/team?team=418

I’m interested. I have four Ottoneu teams across 3 formats (Sultans of Statcast I-IV) and I’m in my fourth year in Ottoneu.

1 Like

I am interested in joining the league as well

1 Like

Hi trey! I’d reached out on slack and was pointed here. I’d love to take over the vacant team!

1 Like

Hey Trey, I’d be interested in taking that team over as well.

1 Like

Thank you guys. Will review with the league and be in touch soon. Probably have preference for an owner with some experience.

Hey Trey, did you send out the invite or is the decision still to be made?

Thank you for the reminder: we did find a replacement for this team and they have joined the league. However, we will have one additional opening at season’s end, so I will post again at that time and those who have expressed interest here I will follow up with.

We have an owner that we cannot reach in this league and need a replacement. Please reach out if interested

Oh hey, I am still interested if there is an opening!

Interested here. Did original team get picked up?
Scott accgrad82@aol.com

Yes, this team is filled but will keep you on the list in case there are other openings