OPL - missing points

My OPL team - The Bronx Empire - should have gotten credit yesterday for Max Fried and Nick Pivetta but didn’t. Niv, can you look into that when you get a second?

Could you link to your team? The lineup optimizer will run on yesterday’s lineups up until today’s games start so it very well may fix itself.

Found it! Investigating.

1 Like

Thanks Niv :+1:

This seems specific to this team and this date. Other teams got credit for Pivetta and Fried starts yesterday. I’m continuing to investigate.

1 Like

This has been fixed. A perfect combination of players and points on this team caused the lineup optimizer to freak out, but I think I’ve fixed the issue.

If any team other team was affected by this this round it should be addressed by tomorrow morning at the latest, but I don’t think any other team was affected.

1 Like

Thanks Niv. Any chance this has happened before? I’d be happy to look myself but I’m not sure how to look back past the day before.

1 Like

If you go to the link you and I shared earlier and click the date link, you can navigate through previous dates.

It’s very unlikely this happened before. It required multiple players on your team having the exact number of points that caused the solver to freak out. A really specific combination.

At 9am ET every day the system re-optimizes past lineups in the current snapshot in order to handle scoring corrections and other goofiness, so any team affected by this extremely specific and rare bug will have it fixed tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the explanation

1 Like