OPL - Potential bug?

The last few days, I’ve noticed that Clay Holmes is already being counted in my lineup with 0 points before Yanks games have even started. It has yet to cause any issues, and I haven’t gotten to a situation where I have 5 positive RPs to see if it boots him out. But just bringing this up in case the root cause is a bigger deal and you can catch it before it creates an issue.

My lineup for today:

This isn’t a bug unless you see an actual unoptimized lineup. This is a completely valid, optimized lineup. It isn’t a potential bug - either there is an unoptimized lineup (bug) or there isn’t.

Cool, thanks for the response. Been a couple days in a row putting him in before the game started, and just wanted to bring it to your attention. As mentioned, it hasn’t impacted me negatively.

Thanks again!

1 Like

This is somewhat fascinating, I noticed it hasn’t happened for today yet–I’m curious if an RP placeholder ends up in your lineup once the algorithm starts running for the day, I’ll be watching my team too, heh.

Interesting! Doesn’t happen with my team that I’ve seen, but another team with Holmes, 1430 has it happen with Tarik Skubal of all people (in an RP slot). More fascinating now, heh :sweat_smile: