Organization of Today's Stats and News tabs in the Ottoneu subheader

This is pretty niche, but I wanted to flag this in case it’s an easy update and/or others are affected:

In the Ottoneu header/subheader menus, I’ve noticed that it’s possible to navigate from the Team News page to the Daily Stats page:

but not vice-versa:

It looks (to my untrained eye) like this is happening because the Today’s Stats tab is part of both the league and team top-header menu items, but it’s primarily linked to the league menu. Would it be possible/preferred to switch it to the team menu, or figure out another way to make it easier to move from the Today’s Stats page to the News page with a single click?

Thanks as always for your consideration, Niv!

I have very specific rules about where I can link to Team News, which is a page that Rotowire allows me to present basically as a favor. So, I can’t add more links to it. It’s a weird situation and I’ll see if there’s any leeway.

2 Likes

Alas. That absolutely makes sense – thanks for the quick update!

1 Like

Obligatory:

If you like seeing all your Team News in one place, and want maybe even more news blurbs together in one place, I have to recommend signing up for Rotowire.

They have import tools for Ottoneu leagues and have really useful league news pages with all this stuff aggregated.

2 Likes

Just curious, is there any sort of referral we should use? I’ve been on the fence about subscribing.

Ottoneu has no specific referral code that I can recall. I’ll look into getting one as part of figuring out if I can expand where team news lives.

1 Like

I confirmed that Rotowire doesn’t do referral codes. I’m working with them on possible solutions on making the Team News page a bit more present on Ottoneu.

1 Like