Ottoneu Fantasy Football Auction Draft bugs thread

Starting with this from @oltarzewskt1:

1. After a few auctions I’ve noticed a couple small glitches - it seems like if you deactivate the “all teams must nominate” function, it prevents teams from ever getting skipped in the draft, even if the team checks the “done with draft” button. Not a huge deal but just mentioning it here. The other thing I’ve noted is that the watchlist seems to be working oddly - sometimes I click W- many times and a player won’t move off the list, but sometimes clicking it once will clear all drafted players. Some other owners have also noted the watchlist seems to change order if you refresh the page, which they found frustrating.

I believe I’ve fixed the issue where teams that are no longer participating in the draft are not skipped.

I am in the process of rewriting the watchlist to address this particular issue among others with how the watchlist updates once a player on the watchlist has been drafted.

1 Like

A new bug issue for football auction
Three players, seems like rookies, Michael Pittman, Deejay Dallas, and Antonio Gibson, when nominated, were not the actual player nominated. They Showed up as the player in the nomination box, but once nominated, they were random DT players in colleges. Without knowing anything I would guess its an ID issue. Also of note, at least DJ and Gibson, possibly pitman (another player did this nomination), were nominated from the Watchlist box, not the search player box.

1 Like

Additionally, this issue was the last player for one team. When they won the auction for random DT college player, if marked them as done. When the commisioner went in and cut that player, they were not able to participate in the draft further as they were marked done once already

Ok I’ll look into this.

one more additional note. I nominated Deejay dallas later from the left box instead of my watchlist, and it went fine

1 Like