Ottoneu Football OPL

What are the chances of OPL for ottoneu football for the upcoming season?

Something like $50 buy in, all teams eligible. Superflex, 1 PPR, teams required to stay under the $400 cap all season.

Weeks 1-4 All teams involved
Weeks 5-8 25% sliced (lowest scoring)
Weeks 9-12 another 25% sliced
Weeks 13-16 remaining teams battle it out. Winner is team with the most points throughout the season (Weeks 1-16)
Week 17 Live stream of trophy delivered to me and the parade that follows

Will be fun, get more eyes on ottoneu football, see who can pick out the 4th string RB that will be a stud first, etc.

thanks for your consideration,
5TOOLER

I’m really interested in having a OPL for football, but there aren’t quite enough leagues to support the game at the scale of baseball. As we get closer to the season, I’ll see if there is a way to have a smaller scale Football OPL. I think it’d be really fun!

1 Like

Bump

2022 football OPL under consideration?

Side note: when does Arch Manning enter player pool?

1 Like

I’ll have a better idea about OPL for football after some more renewals come in.

1 Like

When new NCAA rosters hit, like mid-August I think.

1 Like

I recognize this is purely hypothetical, but how would Superflex/Non-SF be handled? Similar to one vs. two flex. I imagine if the OPL was SF/1 flex any teams in leagues without those settings would be excluded from entering, correct?

I think football OPL would just use a single flex lineup style. No reason to not allow SF leagues to join. Similar to how baseball OPL has two SP slots and uses points scoring but 5x5 leagues with five SP slots are welcome to play.

1 Like

Any update on ottoneu football OPL?

The keeper deadline and the payment deadline are the same. Isn’t that a problem every season with managers not realizing that?

Football OPL is not happening for 2022.

No, it is not a problem. Either people are engaged and playing or they aren’t and you can replace them.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the season. Big decision on whether or not to add the extra WR spot in my league remains. Great product, I appreciate it. Endless hours of fun and competition.

2 Likes

We have one 3WR league so far, hoping a few more join in and if we can get to a few more football leagues there will be a 2023 OPL.

1 Like