Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, April 2021

It’s Opening Day 2021 in OLL. The Opening Day real-time sim is now live

2 Likes

New save file is up, it is Monday 4/5/2021 in game. A few teams had players on their active roster that were not on their 40-man roster. ABQ was one of those teams (oops). I just added the player in question to the 40-man for each team and did not have any issues. Every team had a 40-man spot available. Teams affected off the top of my head:

ABQ
ROC
DEN
NO
PHX

Our next sim will take place on Thursday, 7/2 at 8p ET and will take us to 4/12/2021 in-game.

2 Likes

Indy is looking for a good home for Justin Turner. We will retain all salary. He’s DH only, but he’s still a good hitter (especially against LHP). Our internal scouting (v high accuracy) is the same as OSA’s except that we have him 5 pts higher in gap power and 5 lower in avoiding K’s. The return could be RP, backup MI, or a prospect with slightly above-replacement potential.

We’ll be simming tonight at 8p ET as usual. The next sim after tonight will be July 6, in order to mostly avoid the holiday weekend.

1 Like

It is 4/11/2021 in-game and the RTS is live.

https://ootp.ottoneu.com/oll/real_time_sim/

Full website will be updated after the RTS and the save file being updated.

New save up, website updated.

Our next sim is on Monday, July 6.

Greetz all.

I started a separate thread to act as a Trade Block for the OLL. This thread can serve as the one place where we can find the most up to date posting of players teams are offering. I put it in the V.I.P. Lounge thinking it might be good to separate our OOTP threads from the main board as the MLB season takes shape.

good idea?

~Astraea

2 Likes

It’s April 18 in-game and the real-time sim is live.

New save file is up and website is updated up to 4/19.

Real time sim for 4/25 is live

New save is up and website updated to the morning of 4/26.

1 Like

I’m about to import and take us into May. Sim schedule for the next week will be:

Sunday
Tuesday
Thursday (no RTS)
Saturday (7/18)
Sunday (7/19)

This is subject to change.

1 Like

Real time sim is live

5/2/2021 in game

1 Like