Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, February 17, 2020

New save file is available (File -> Online League -> Download Latest League File)
DO THIS FIRST OR YOUR EXPORTS WILL NOT MATTER

In-game date: February 17, 2020
Next sim date: Friday April 10, 8pm ET
Next in-game date: February 26, 2020

@OttoneuOOTP21

No big changes to the top headlines this week. I’ll sim up to the beginning of Spring Training tomorrow unless someone gets cut in one of your exports. If someone gets cut I’ll sim to the 24th of February.

League website is updated

Not sure why, but when I try to download the file, I get a “Error: could not open archive file” message. I’ve downloaded the file previously without issue, and don’t think I’ve changed anything. OOTP help says to look for the accountsdata_gms.dat file - I have that (which is not surprising b/c I’ve previously downloaded. https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/showthread.php?t=289198. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hm, you may need to copy that accountsdata_gm file back into the save file folder? I’ll test downloading the file shortly.

Can we change our ballpark name? If so, Denver’s shall be known as The Swamp.

And I don’t suppose we can change anything else about our park. Playing on astroturf, even in a totally simulated league, rankles me.

2 Likes

I was able to download the league file on my other computer. I think you may need to take the accountsdata file you downloaded and put it back into your save game folder’s settings folder.

Thanks. It wasn’t that file - I downloaded long before and it was in the right place. It was, I think, the FTP settings in OOTP - I changed to Passive Mode and it worked. I think I did have it on Passive previously, but perhaps the 26 full-download updates I’ve had to do in the three weeks I’ve had the program altered the setting! Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Trade alert: Baltimore Archers ship recently acquired OF Nomar Mazara, $220,000 cash, and P Luke Bartnicki to the Cleveland Rough Riders for P Franklyn Kilome.

1 Like

About to sim up to the 26th (start of ST).