Ottoneu Lockdown League thread, February 3, 2020

A couple of trades to announce:

Nashville Nightcaps trade LF Andrew Benintendi to Phoenix Volcanoes for CF Alek Thomas

Nashville Nightcaps trade 1B Anthony Rizzo (retaining 100% of his salary) to Denver Moose for SS Oneil Cruz and C Alex Jackson

1 Like

Confirmed the Phoenix deal

1 Like

Confirmed the Denver / Nashville deal.

1 Like

Niv – I know you’ve said this before, but just to clarify – there’s nothing we need to do in OOTP for these trades. You’ll push them through and that’s the preferred way of doing it?

If you want a trade pushed through, one or both of the parties involved in the trade need to propose the trade in-game.

Do not propose trades in-game until they are agreed to, because I will push them through as commissioner. Well, not really, but I will be able to see them.

1 Like

Reminder: we will be simming forward 1 week tonight, to February 10. Please get me your exports before 8pm ET.

Trade alert: Baltimore Archers ship recently acquired OF Travis Swaggerty and OF JJ Bleday to the Nashville Nightcaps for P Framber Valdez and P Jose Urquidy.

Got started a little late but am going to sim now.

The following teams did not get an export in:

Fresno (@brianmsbc)
Cleveland (@chy924)
El Paso (@poppy921)
Brooklyn (@Miguel
Memphis (@dberuta)
Milwaukee (@atlaslion)
Philadelphia (@robdohn)
Austin (@walt526)

Philly, Cleveland, Fresno are on double-secret probation, since I haven’t had exports from them in a while.

Sorry (Milwaukee here) - no time to do anything in past 48 hours - and no urgent team needs. My bad, though, for not letting you know that I wouldn’t be uploading this period. I have been, and will remain, active. Thanks!

No worries. Skipping a play period is totally fine, just let the league know.

Sorry, I actually made some tweaks (nothing major) to my file and then totally forgot to upload.

1 Like

Apologies. It was just one of those weekends.

1 Like

No worries at all, just want to make sure we replace anyone who doesn’t want to play anymore.