Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, June 2020

The draft has been simmed and the league website has been updated. The real-time broadcast of June 7 has started.

Julio Teheran is unhappy in my bullpen and would like a trade to a team where he can eat innings in the rotation. FA at the end of the year.

Matt Wieters has demanded a trade. He’s on a minor league contract, and I would move him for cash considerations or a mediocre prospect.

Trade:

Albuquerque sends $1 to Baltimore in exchange for Scott Alexander and Bobby Bradley. Baltimore retains no salary.

1 Like

Baltimore confirms and is looking for a second dollar in the hopes they multiply.

Trade Announcement:

Tucson Dust Devils sends SP Jacob deGrom to the OKC Trash Pandas in exchange for Jake Cave, Daniel Lynch, Devin Mann, and Tristen Lutz.

No salary is retained by either side.

2 Likes

Austin and Baltimore have agreed to a trade. Baltimore is sending Matt Wieters to Austin in return for $1.

EDIT: Darwinzon Hernandez is going from Austin to Miners (needed to balance out the salaries for OOTP to accept the trade).

Confirm. I hear Campusano has packed his suitcase already, even though his flight doesn’t leave until next Monday morning.

I’m very entertained by the idea of Wieters having his own version of “The Terminal” during the season.

Trade alert:

Baltimore trades Matt Carpenter and $300k.

The Simules send Cal Quantril to Baltimore.

I will probably use Carpenter to bat against RHP and back up at 1B and DH.

Baltimore confirms.

Trade announcement:

The Baltimore Archers send OF Taylor Trammell, SP Brandon Bielek, and 1B Will Craig to the Tucson Dust Devils in exchange for IF/OF Ryan McMahon, 50% retained.

Tucson confirms

Real-time sim is up but reports will have to wait until they are over.

Generating reports. Forgot to announce a bet between Memphis and Albuquerque. Both teams bet on themselves and Isotopes took under 42.5 home runs for games played on 6/14/20. With a total of 35 homers on the day and a very fortunate rain out, the Isotopes win the bet.

League website is updated and new save file is up.

I forgot to finish the day on Sunday, 6/14 so I’ll be doing that tonight to get us to Monday, 6/15. If you have made changes already, please export tonight, or you may have to redo your changes tomorrow.

New save file, up to 6/15/20, is up.

1 Like

Trade alert:

Baltimore Archers send RHP Alex Reyes and LHP Framber Valdez to the Fresno Jumbo Shrimp in exchange for RHP Chad Green and 2B Nick Gonzales

1 Like

Confirmed

1 Like