Ottoneu Lockdown League Thread, Postseason 2020

@OttoneuOOTP21

Sorry for not posting this last night, but the league website is updated to 10/2 and the league save file is updated as well.

@mmaude has taken over as the GM of Milwaukee. We still need a new GM for Charlotte.

Both division series are sitting at 2-2. Tonight at 8pm ET we will be simming game 5s and real-time simming game 6s. If there are any game 7s, they will also be real-time simmed.

1 Like

Hi all! can confirm Iā€™m the GM of the OLL Franchise currently located in Milwaukee. iā€™m mmaude on Slack as well, where you can find me asking the same questions you all probably did two months ago. Iā€™ll open up shop in the coming days, but would like to give respect to the teams still fightin for a trophy (and learn the names of the players on my team).

Thanks for having me :slight_smile:
mmaude

3 Likes

Site updated through 10/4. Real-time sim is live.

World Series is set, league save is updated, and league website is updated through 10/7.

OLL 2020 World Series Odds

To win series
OKC -200
IND +195

Specific Outcomes
To Sweep:
OKC +900
IND +2900

To Win in 5:
OKC +450
IND +1000

To Win in 6:
OKC +350
IND +800

To Win in 7:
OKC +400
IND +820

ABQ is betting on OKC in 4, 6 or 7, MEM takes Indy or OKC in 5
MEM and ABQ also have a side bet on an OKC sweep

What kinda wagers are these? Can I put 100k of my bossā€™s money on the ā€˜Heads?

Game 4 real-time sim is live.

Siteā€™s updated through 10/11

League site is updated to 10/12. OKC has a 3-1 lead on Indy and weā€™ll be real-timing all games tomorrow.

Not to steal the spotlight, but the Milwaukee Milkshakes will now be playing their home ballgames at The Blender, starting in 2021

2 Likes

@Henry.Woodbury is the new GM for Charlotte.

2 Likes

Charlotteā€™s new team name will await creation of new team logoā€¦

1 Like

Game 5 is live

https://ootp.ottoneu.com/oll/real_time_sim/

Congrats to OKC for their 4-1 OLL WS win.

1 Like

@OttoneuOOTP21

New league save file is up and website is updated. Iā€™ll sim to Monday, Oct 19 tomorrow. Offseason is here.

It will be Charlotte Carp Streamers. It looks like I can upload logos to OOTP, so Niv, if you update team name, I should be able to push team the rebrand material at will.

1 Like

Austin Miners are changing their name to ā€œAustin Murder Hornets.ā€ Also changing the name of the stadium to ā€œThe Hornet Nest.ā€ Iā€™ll try to upload a new logo.

2 Likes

Tomorrow Iā€™ll sim ahead 1 day, to 10/14. That is when the off-season will start. You can use the time between 10/14 and 11/6 in game to deal with arbitration ahead of free agency filings.

Our sim schedule will be:

Tomorrow to 10/14
Tuesday to 10/21
Wednesday to 10/28
Thursday to 11/6

Once we get to 11/6, we can sort out how we need to pace things to deal with FA.

5 Likes

This morning, Baltimore released their trade block, though it is admittedly not exhaustive.

C: Tommy Murphy

IF: Niko Goodrum, Luis Rengifo, Jorge Mateo, Forrest Wall, Mitch Moreland, Danny Mendick, Yairo Munoz

OF: Mitch Haniger, Bradley Zimmer, Jacob Robson

SP: Jameson Taillon, Jacob Nix, Mike Foltynewicz

Nashvilleā€™s Trade Block
C Kyle Higashioka ($583K, projected salary for 2021)
C Dom Nunez ($555K)
1B Rio Ruiz ($583K)
2B Xavier Edwards ($555K)
CF Travis Swaggerty ($555K)
2B Yonny Hernandez
C Jose Godoy
LF Andrew Stevenson
RF JJ Bleday
SP Riley Cornelio
1B Mason Martin
CF Tristan Fry
SP Kyle Young
SP Thomas Hatch
SP Konnor Pilkington

If youā€™re interested in any of those players, let me know!