Ottoneu Lockdown League

Members of the OOTP OLL have been added to @OttoneuOOTP21 and while I will continue posting some league updates publicly, I will take the logistics directly to that group.

The website has been updated with initial rosters. Check them out!

https://ootp.ottoneu.com/oll/leagues/league_100_home.html

Please update my teamname to the Greensboro Jabberwocks. Thanks!

After far too much deliberation, I’ve settled on the Indianapolis Fennecs. Thanks Niv!

Can I be the Mesa Gila Monsters? Something about a tropical fish doesn’t fit with the desert theme…

Damn, OOTP doesn’t have any good fox logos – can’t find anything that would work for Fennecs. I’ll instead go with the Indianapolis Gearheads and I’ll use the logo of the Inland Empire 66ers, please.

I have a bunch of fictional team logos, I can look for a fox one for you. I’ll share some options shortly

Awesome, thanks!

Looks like there is only one Fox logo, and it includes the team name “Foxes”:

Foxes_9b222e_f58b20

If anyone else wants me to look for a logo that matches their team name let me know

Here are a few logos if you’re interested:
Matadors_2f99d4_00275d matadors_da2027_6d6e71 Matadors_FCFEFC_043E7C

1 Like

Another logo option for you:
Isotopes_d40000_000000

1 Like

I’ll stick with the official Isotopes logo but thank you for pulling this.

Albuqurque is looking to add some talent to its farm system. We are willing to take on salary to help facilitate any trade. You know where to find us.

These are great. I think I like the red one. Are logos and team colors something we can update with a team export?

I believe Niv said he needed to do it on his end. If you like that logo I also have a jersey and cap file below:

1 Like

Try making these changes in your game and then exporting your team. We can see if I even need to make these changes.

It looks like it won’t let me update my jersey/cap, it’s giving me an error that this function is not available. It did let me select my logo though

1 Like

I’ll make jersey/cap/name changes before the export at 2pm today.

@OttoneuOOTP21 please export your team changes by 2pm ET. There is an OOTP update according to Steam and you will need to updated your OOTP in order to play the new league save file that will be published this afternoon.

1 Like

Appreciate this - a lot of extra work for you!

1 Like

It’s fun, not a problem.

We’re extending our update until tomorrow at 2pm ET so everyone can have a chance to get the new OOTP update and export changes. I’ll process 2 trades and update logos/team names/jerseys before exporting.

Going forward I’ll be making a public thread so everyone can follow along with this somewhat ridiculous 26-team OOTP league.

1 Like