Ottoneu Meetup, New York City, Wednesday August 21

I’ll be visiting New York City in 3 weeks and would like to meet any local Ottoneu users. I’m open to location (Manhattan or Brooklyn probably) based on interest. I can also shift from the 21st to Friday the 23rd if that is easier, just let me know.

So, are there any NYCers who are around?

1 Like

I would definitely attend on Aug. 21! Going on vacay the following day, so I couldn’t make Friday work, unfortunately. I have been looking forward to a meetup like this with the Ottoneu community.

1 Like

Yep, I’d be in for the 21st.

1 Like

Between the two of you and @Miguel that’s enough to warrant a hangout. I’ll be staying in Brooklyn near the F train but happy to figure out a Manhattan location if that is easier.

I am down to hang out as well. 21st is better for me and downtown Manhattan would be ideal if you can swing it!

1 Like

Foley’s is a great baseball bar in Manhattan. Finn’s Corner is a pretty good one in Brooklyn.

1 Like

Foley’s on W 33rd seems like a decent, centralish location. Let’s go with that. 6:30p Wednesday August 21

1 Like

See ya then!

I finish work around 7, but I will go for a beer right after.

2 Likes

I’m also down for Foley’s on the 21st!

2 Likes

I should be able to make it as well.

1 Like

This is still on for Wednesday. I’ll have a soft stop around 9p, but I look forward to meeting whoever can come by and watching some baseball until then.

I’ll be there in spirit. Please have a drink for me guys. Unfortunately I’m in Budapest until the 28th.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight at Foley’s. I’ll be by in a hour until around 9p.

Gonna be more like 645 and damp because of this storm. Stay dry, see everyone soon

At the bar, drinking a stout. Come by and say hey.

Those who came out, thanks for coming out! Great to hang and talk Ottoneu.

I’ll be back in NYC again soon so if you couldn’t make it this time there will be another opportunity.

1 Like