Ottoneu meetup Washington, DC 9/23/23

I’m planning on doing another Ottoneu meetup in a few weeks. Justin Vibber (@vibbot) will be in town this time for real. We had a nice time at Board Room last time and will head back for some Saturday afternoon baseball, maybe some cursory college football, some drinks, some swag, etc.

I’ll confirm the details but probably aiming for 1 or 130p Saturday, again for at least a couple of hours. Let me know if you’re interested!

7 Likes

I am interested in DC meetup

1 Like

Interested here, Thanks.

1 Like

Confirming Board Room DC near Dupont Circle at 130pm ET on Saturday, 9/23. Will be there for 3-4 hours. The bartender is an Ottoneu Fantasy Baseball player and a good friend of mine, and the last meet up was pretty dang fun. Try and come by!

3 Likes

Bumping this as we’ll be doing a meetup this Saturday afternoon in Dupont Circle, Washington DC. Come by, watch some sports, talk some Ottoneu. A pretty good Saturday if you ask me.

1 Like

Meetup is still on for tomorrow at Board Room! @vibbot has made it to town and we’ll be hanging out from around 1:30p onward. I will have some free swag, come by and watch some sports and we can talk all things Ottoneu!

I’m heading over to Board Room very soon. I will have in tow a smattering of Ottoneu t-shirts and stickers and a credit card for the bar tab. The creator of the Surplus Calculator @vibbot will be joining us. Hope to see you there despite this weather!

Smaller crowd today, but it was a great time talking Ottoneu! Thanks for coming out. I got some good advice to try to make these on a predictable cadence and I plan on doing that going into 2024 meetups.

3 Likes