Ottoneu on Slack

Could one of you please activate/reactivate my account for hendersoncr10@gmail.com when you have a moment? Thanks much,

Chris

1 Like

Can you please reactivate my account? seanjslattery@gmail.com
Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for activating; I have a new phone since I was last active and cannot access my old Duo codes, could you also please disable 2FA for me? Thanks again!

1 Like

Done!!! Let me know if ya need anything else

My first year on Ottoneu, completely pumped, & I would love an invite. DMBoSox11@icloud.com. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi - can my slack account be re-activated? I took two years off but am back to playing. mdugent@gmail.com.

1 Like

First year auction this weekend… please send an invite to jamesweyers@gmail.com - thank you!

1 Like

Hello! First year Ottoneu - would be delighted to join the slack: John.koch92@gmail.com

1 Like

I’d like an invite please. thanks jkvansant@msn.com

1 Like

I would like to be invited to the slack. My email is dylan.brynjulson@gmail.com.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to join the slack. My email is seanfebo@gmail.com

Thank you!

1 Like

I love to join the Slack group. My email is : kennethstewartkennethstewart@outlook.com

Can’t wait to start chatting.

Thank you for your time,

AbstractArtist3881

1 Like

can you add chris.fiaschetti@winreality.com

1 Like

I’d prefer the limited Slack seats go to someone who has an Ottoneu/FG account and can post here.

I’d love to join the slack channel! My email is john_graves@brown.edu.

1 Like

I’d also enjoy being a member of the Slack group. Please add me yabudpools@hotmail.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Please send a Slack invite to: beekboy333@gmail.com

Thank you!

Invite please: enemies13@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 Like

invite pls: cameronclow12@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Not quite sure how Slack works but it’s been recommended to join so here I am.