Ottoneu on Slack

Will be making some significant changes to the Ottoneu community on Slack in the next few days that should enhance some of the user experience. However, it requires parring down some of the inactive users. If by chance your account is accidentally inactivated (and you want to stay active), just reply here and let me know and I will reactivate members soon.

Thanks for being an active part of the Ottoneu community, both here and on Slack.

4 Likes

Trey’s put a lot of effort into setting up the Slack Community (with my blessing) and trying to keep that experience positive. I really appreciate his efforts in growing the community for these games.

If you have any feedback about the community forums or Slack and how they can be improved, don’t hesitate to reach out to @LuckyStrikes or myself. I’m always interested in improving the community experience around Ottoneu Fantasy Sports.

Thanks for your support!

4 Likes

Hi, I’d like to have my account reactivated, please!

1 Like

Please reactivate my account. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey, would like to generally be added. Thanks.

1 Like

@LuckyStrikes I’d like to be reactivated on Slack, please.

1 Like

I’d also like my account reactivated please and thank you!

1 Like

Please reactivate my account.

1 Like

Hi, it looks like my account was deactivated. Please restore it when you have a chance. Thanks, Bombo Rivera

1 Like

@LuckyStrikes Please reactivate my account. Thanks, Trey.

1 Like

Please reactivate my ottoneu slack account. I do use it almost every time I have a trade that I’m trying to evaluate. Thanks!

Our Slack account has been upgraded from the free version, and thanks to a key contact, they’ve gifted us the standard version of the platform without charge. This change enables the community to have full access to all message history - all the way back to when we started chatting daily in 2015 until now. This upgrade, along with a few other helpful features, should allow for active members to continue discussing Ottoneu sports on a regular, “live” basis, among other topics. This (Discourse) community will remain the main warehouse for Ottoneu-specific content, resources, and updates, but it’s good to have both platforms available to what is becoming a very active community of sports fans.

Our fully featured by “free” version of Slack is now limited to 500 active users, however, so periodically we will need to trim down inactive users to make room for those most engaged on the Slack platform (this community is unlimited).

If you have interest in joining our Slack discussions, just leave me a note here and I can send you an invite. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Looks like I was removed but would like to be added back if possible.

1 Like

Please activate my account, thanks.

1 Like

Please re-activate my account, thanks.

1 Like

I’d love to be re-activated.

Thanks for all your hard work!!

1 Like

Can I get my account reactivated please?

1 Like

Hi, I would love if I could have my account reactivated. Thanks.

1 Like

Please reactivate my Slack account

1 Like

Please re-activate my account, thank you!