Ottoneu on Slack

I’ve tried the guest account but prefer the full featured access…is it still possible to reactivate my Slack account.

I’ve upgraded you to a full member.

A post was split to a new topic: New owner looking for a team

Hi, will you please send me a slack invite? My email is tbphares@gmail.com. Appreciate all that you guys do with these leagues!

1 Like

I would like a Slack invite as well. colin.coulahan@gmail.com

1 Like

Your account has been re-activated.

Can I get an invite?
marcriqmartinez@gmail.com

1 Like

Please send an invite to aacumming@gmail.com Thanks!

1 Like

Can you please re-activate jakedubois25? Thanks!

1 Like

@nivshah have a friend joining, would it be possible to add him to the Slack as a member? Are there seats available? His email is: scgrwe@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Christian

If someone wants to join Slack they can leave a message here with their email address. We generally want to give one of the limited seats to people who minimally have FanGraphs / Ottoneu usernames.

1 Like

Hi there, I’m the friend referenced in Christian’s message. Would love to join the Ottoneu Slack. My email is scgrwe@gmail.com, and my FanGraphs username is scotch78.

Thanks so much!
-Scott

1 Like

Please invite sphenreckson@gmail.com to our Slack so we can get him in the private 20 team league channel. Thanks!

Per this:

Please have them register and leave a message here.

He’s already in the Ottoneu league as “sphenreckson” – I’ll email him to tell him to ask

1 Like

Hi, I’m the aforementioned person, if you can add me. sphenreckson@gmail.com

1 Like

Id like to be added but under a different email address than connected to my account. How Do I do that?

for this account: Ryan.McCarthy@nowigence.com

2 Likes

may i be added to slack…email hnash1@zoho.com, username hn1

1 Like

I used to be able to access ottoneu slack, for trade review, mostly. Now when I log in, it says to enter the code they sent to my phone (2 factor authentication). I changed my phone number in July. It was 907.477.2146 and my email still is schneidler@yahoo.com. So I’m not sure if I need to be re-added, or if someone can just turn off 2-factor authentication on my account. I have no idea who to ask, as I’m not connected with anyone from Ottoneu in my “real” life. I first reached out to Slack support, and they replied with this:

If you’re able to get in contact with a Workspace Owner or Admin, perhaps via email, they’ll be able to turn off your two-factor authentication from the Members page: Slack.

In case you’re unsure of who your Workspace Owner or Admin is, reach out to a fellow member and ask them to check here: Slack

Many thanks if you can help.