Ottoneu Points Standings Dashboard

The Ottoneu Standings Dashboard has been updated for both FanGraph Points and SABR (New!).

FGPTS

link

SABR

link

Just plug in your league ID (located in URL of your league home page) into cell B1 and the Dashboard will update your league standings in real time to give you more depth (and projections) than what are found on your league site.

Hat tip to @vibbot for his help building this tool.

More about the Dashboard here.

2 Likes

Hey @vibbot - these are fantastic. However, it looks like the pacing totals aren’t working properly in the SABR sheet, so the nice ‘Projected Champion’ graph isn’t plotting either.

1 Like

For those owners in tight league races, don’t forget about the availability of the dashboard, which can help you determine just how aggressive you need to be heading into the trade deadline.

Is this broken?

Yes, this has not been updated since a new “CHG” column was added to the standings, though I think @vibbot has released a multi-league version: Multi League FGPts Standings Dashboard

That one also seems to be broken.

@avs18fan @LuckyStrikes

Easy fix is just to insert a new column in the sheet to account for the addition of the ‘CHG’ column to the standings page. In the sheet, click the ‘V’ column (just a black separator) and ‘Insert 1 Left’. Everything should auto-populate after that. Then remove the black fill on column V, as this is now ‘P/IP’. I think I fixed all the formulas for some of the calculations, but no guarantees. :smile:

Updated Ottoneu Points League

3 Likes

It looks like the latest site updates have broken the dashboard again. :frowning:

@dalewilson13

Should be good to go with this version. Needed to update the location for the importhtml function in cell A19 to match the new format on the site.

Ottoneu Points League Standings Dashboard (2018)5.10

2 Likes

Yes. Works perfectly. Thanks for the update! Suggestion for future versions (I always change it on my version) - a column chart displays the Pace graph much better than the smoothed curve.

Thanks again.

Dale

1 Like

The dashboard doesn’t seem to be working again. Not sure what the problem is.

This was almost certainly broken by this change:

https://community.ottoneu.com/t/move-fp-stats-to-left-side/5962/6

Yeah that would make sense. Do you have a new copy of the standings dashboard with it fixed?

I’m not sure who originally built this dashboard or who maintains it now. I am currently neither of those people :grimacing:

This link was posted on Slack. It looks like it’s not completely fixed (formatting is still off, etc.), but it’s functional.

3 Likes