Ottoneu store updated, t-shirts and stickers now available

https://ottoneu.fangraphs.com/store

Limited supply. I’m hoping to start shipping later this week or early next week.

3 Likes

Can you provide any detail as to which brand shirt this is? I’m trying to figure out sizing…thanks

https://www.nextlevelapparel.com/unisex/usa-men-s-tri-blend-crew.html

These are the shirts. Run a little smaller but generally quite comfy.

1 Like

I want to thank everyone who has ordered shirts and stickers so far. I’ll work on getting stuff shipped starting tomorrow. There are still plenty of shirts, but unlike last year I do not plan on reordering more.

Bumping this up as we’ve just released the 2021 t-shirts. They are the same Next Level Apparel Men’s Tri-Blend, but in Blue.

Thank you all for supporting Ottoneu Fantasy Sports!

2 Likes

We are down to ~20 blue shirts remaining. No plans to get more blue shirts this year so get them while you can.

I just tried to order a t-shirt, but I get this message when I press either PayPal button:

Yeah, the min order is $25 in order to make shipping work. Throw in a sticker!

I’ve updated the store with a 2022 t-shirt (red with a big baseball logo) and for the first time ever (and extremely limited), a hoodie

1 Like

We still have a couple more hoodies (very few) and a decent number of the new red t-shirt. I’m waiting on some larger packaging so any existing orders with a hoodie may not get shipped out for another week.

Ahead of OPL prizes and maybe some new swag, the Ottoneu Store is now working again. We have integrated with Stripe for a pretty straightforward checkout process.

1 Like

I need 3 more stickers however when I get to the Checkout, the “Continue” buttons is grayed out (both Chrome and Edge or whatever it’s called these days). Any idea what to do next?

1 Like

I think there’s a minimum for shipping. Email me and I’ll sort it out with you.

1 Like

Well in that case (a minimum), I’ll just grab one of the red shirts (already have a grey one).Thanks, order placed!!!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like