Out of date link to FG Leaderboards

Hey Niv!

When you click the Players tab at the top and then click the “Fangraphs Free Agent Leaderboard”, would you be able to change the default year from 2023 to 2024?

Thanks!

For me, the default year is 2024 when I click those links.

Wow that is so weird, maybe it’s a me problem!

That looks like the old leaderboards. Could you link me to your league?

Looks like it’s different for each of my leaguemates so now I’m just confused lol.

Could you try these steps to clear your cache on your device and see if the link changes? It looks like your browser hasn’t pulled the new leaderboard links, which is wild because those were rolled out quite a while ago.

So weird, no luck, still 2023, but I know it did clear because my zoom settings were all reset.

It’s not a huge deal, though, it’s just strange. No clue if it matters I’m on mobile or not, but it’s 2023 on my laptop too.

Alright, this one is a weird one indeed.

When I visit your player search page and copy the link to the FanGraphs FA Leaderboard, I get this link:

Could you let me know two things:

1. What link do you get?

2. What happens when you click the link here I shared?

Thanks!

For what it’s worth, when I click on the FG FA link in my league, I also get prompted with 2023 stats. League 529. It’s always loaded up the previous season for me so I’m conditioned to just update the year when I use that tool.

Can you share the link to the FG Leaderboard when you have a chance?

This is not a league-specific thing. This is some sort of caching on a user by user basis.

https://www.fangraphs.com/fantasyleaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=major&qual=0&type=8&season=2023&month=0&season1=&ind=&team=&rost=&age=&fl=529&ft=-1&players=

Oh man I have two links there, and one of them is out of date.

Unbelievable. Thanks for the help. This should be all fixed now.

It worked! I’m showing 2024 now! Thanks so much!

1 Like